Nitecore MH20GT is the latest version of Nitecore's smallest USB rechargeable flashlight that is bright, compact and rechargeable. It clears over 396 yards at night. A convenient side switch memorizes your setting and allows you to change the brightness level with a touch of button. Advanced temperature regulation technology allows the MH20GT to dynamically adjust its output based upon the body temperature to extend its lifespan. With its built-in USB charger, there's no need to worry about the availability of the charger. It is the perfect light that you will want to take it with you wherever you go.
Nitecore MH20GT Flashlight Review- With comparisons to the MH20!
Nitecore MH20GT Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-L HI V3||5 Brightness Level||IPX-8||105 mm(Length) x 31.8mm(Head)x 25.4mm(Tail)||87.3g||1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||General Mode|
|Runtime (1 x 18650)||1h||3 h||6h 45min||22h||680h|
|Runtime (2 x CR123)||45 min||2h30 min||4h 30 min||14 h/15 min||340h|
|Distance (362 m)|
|Intensity (33000 cd)|
|Impact Resistant (1.5 m)|
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides max output of 1000 lumens
- Driven by one 18650 battery for maximum runtime up to 680 hours
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 33,000 cd and a throw distance of up to 362 meters
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Innovative single button 2-stage switch accesses to multiple brightness levels and modes
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent Built-in charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion batteries rapidly
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 4.13” (105 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.25” (31.8 mm)
- Tail Diameter: 1” ( 25.4 mm )
- Weight: 3.08 oz ( 87.3 gram ) ( without battery )
- USB cable
- quality holster
- spare USB port cover
- spare O-ring
This light is slightly larger than the original MH20, to accommodate the larger reflector of the MH20GT.
The combination of the bigger reflector and the upgraded emitter give you about triple the throw and a little over a hundred more lumens.
The User Interface is identical with MH20. One other difference that you may not notice, is the fins and ridges on the head are slightly more rounded than the original MH20.
I probably would not have noticed this, as I never thought they were bad on the original MH20- but I figured I'd bring it up.
Batteries are not included. Please purchase a 18650 battery combo.