Choose your Combo Selection :
Combo #1 :
NITECORE E4K Next Generation 21700 Compact EDC Flashlight
NITECORE E4K Next Generation 21700 Compact EDC Flashlight +
Nitecore QUICK CHARGING 3.0 USB CHARGER ADAPTER
Equipped with 4 x CREE XP-L2 V6 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, the NITECORE E4K is able to emit a blazing output of 4,400 lumens from a palm sized body with a max peak beam intensity of 11,100 cd and a max throw of 211 meters, ideal for EDC (Everyday Carry), trekking, camping and more. The independently controlled quadruple LEDs are powered by a constant current circuit to provide a durable usage with guaranteed safety.
The ultra compact and lightweight body of the E4K provides convenient and flexible usage and is constructed with a CNC machined unibody design, featuring lightweight, solidity and excellent heat dissipation. The anti-skid knurling is ideal for long term carry or operation. The cooling fins are designed to reduce weight and enable quick heat dissipation. The tail stand capability offers hands-free operation to be placed on a flat surface.
With the NL2150HPR battery (5,000mAh) included, the E4K is recommended to be powered by 1 x 21700 battery (discharge current over 15A) while compatible with 2 x CR123 / RCR123 batteries. It provides 700 hours ultra long runtime for a consistent usage of 30 days on ULTRALOW. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the E4K according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
Specially designed for outdoor applications, the one hand operable side switch of the E4K has a wear proof silicone cover which is friendly for glove users. With 5 brightness levels, 3 special modes and dual user modes available to offer direct access to TURBO/STROBE, it serves as your best lighting tool for multiple scenarios.
You can be easily informed of the power level with the patented power indicator. The included two-way clip also enables additional carrying ways to be clipped in the pocket, the backpack or the belt.
Nitecore Technical Data
|FLI STANDARD||Turbo||HIGH||MID||LOW||ULTRA LOW||STROBE||SOS||BEACON|
|* 30 mins||3h 15 min||7h 30 min||45 h||700 h||---------||--------||----------|
|211 m||105 m||57 m||21 m||3 m||--------||--------||----------|
|1 m ( Impact Resistance )|
|IP68, 2M ( Waterproof and Submersible )|
Note : The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI / Plato FL 1-2019 , using 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery ( 5000 mah ) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
*The run time for TURBO mode is tested without the temperature regulation.
Turbo Availability : The TURBO level is only accessible when using a 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery with an output over 15A. It is inaccessible when using CR123 / RCR123 batteries.
- Utilizes 4 Cree Xp-L2 LEDs with a max of output of 4,400 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Maximum peak beam intensity of 11,100cd and maximum throw of 211 meters
- Highly efficiently constant current provides a stable output for up to 700 hours.
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides up to 1000 lumens of output
- One side switch specially designed for outdoor applications controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes.
- STROBE Modes uses randomly charging frequencies for stronger dizzying effects.
- A power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power ( Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage ( ±0.1V )
- NITECORE 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery ( NL2150HPR 5000 mAh) included
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL20151053453.6 )
- Electronic reverse polarity protection.
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finished
- Waterproof in accordance with IP68 ( 2 meters submersible )
- Impact resistant to 1 meters
- Tail stand capacity
- Length : 117.56 mm (4.62 in)
- Head diameter : 28.6 mm / (1.13 in )
- Body diameter : 1.06 inch (27 mm)
- Weight : 80 g ( 2.82 oz) without battery )
- Nitecore E4K
- Nitecore 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion battery ( NL2150HPR 5,000mAh)
- USB C charging Cable
- CR123 Battery Magazine
- Spare O ring
- USB charging cord
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com