The NITECORE newly designed product, EDC27 Ultra Slim High Performance EDC Flashlight, is ultimately slim and rigid with a blazing output, the beginning of the EDC flashlight revolution.
From a cylindrical to slim structure with smooth sides, the EDC27 achieves an epoch-making breakthrough. Its body is 14.2mm / 0.56" only, about 44% thinner than the compact flashlights, ideal for firm grip and daily carrying. In addition, it utilizes high strength stainless steel body with PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) titanium coating with a unique process, enabling it to be on par with tactical flashlights. The Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) frame is designed with durable and anti-slip textures in four places while the multi-layer construction is connected and fixed by 6 sets of connector bolts and cap nuts to provide excellent impact and torsion resistance.
Utilizing 2 x Luminus SST40 LEDs and a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light, the EDC27 has a max output of 3,000 lumens and a max throw of 220m while its brightness is far more than conventional EDC flashlights. Specially designed for tactical applications, the two tail buttons are at different heights for easy identification and intuitive operations. The MODE Button is available for instant access to TurboReady™ (Half Press and Hold) and STROBE READY™ (Full Press and Hold).
The EDC27 is equipped with a hybrid heat dissipation system. Combined with the copper material and external aluminum plate, as well as the integrated ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation) module, the EDC27 solves the problem of heat dissipation of conventional EDC flashlights to provide longer-lasting lighting.
Powered by the built-in 1,700mAh Li-ion battery, the EDC27 can provide a max runtime of 37 hours. It is USB-C rechargeable and available with a reversible plug-in while the charging port cover is made from durable PC material to provide excellent dust and impact resistance.
The multifunctional OLED real-time display can show the brightness level, battery voltage, runtime remaining and more. With the included clip, the EDC27 can be attached to the MOLLE System of a backpack or pocket. It is all weather applicable as IP54 rated and 1m impact resistant.
Nitecore EDC27 Specs
|3,000 Lumens||1,000 Lumens||200 Lumens||65 Lumens||15 Lumens||3,000 Lumens|
|__||1 h 45 min||3 h 45 min||11 h||37 h||---------|
|220 m||130 m||57 m||32 m||14 m||----------|
|12,200cd||4300cd||840 cd||270d||55 cd||----------|
|1 m (Impact Resistance)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019, using the built-in Li-ion battery (1,700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different environmental conditions.
Utilizes 2 x Luminus SST40 LEDs with a max output of 3,000 lumens
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
Max peak beam intensity of 12,200cd and max throw of 220 meters
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for brightness, battery voltage and runtime, etc
- Built-in 1,700mAh Li-ion battery
Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 37 hours
Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
5 brightness levels and 1 special mode available
STROBE READY'" Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode (Patent No. ZL201320545349.4)
STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Built-in U-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
High strength stainless steel body with PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) titanium coating
Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP54
Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Length: 141.5 mm (5.57")
- Head Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25”)
- Tube Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Tail Diameter: 28.5mm (1.12”)
- Weight: 116 grams (4.09 oz)
- NITECORE EDC27
- USB C Charging Cable
1. All NITECORE products are warranted for quality. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After that, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE& products can be repaired free of charge within 24 months from the date of purchase. Beyond 24 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty will be nullified if 1. the product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties; 2. the product(s) is/are damaged due to improper use.
For the latest information on NITECOREs products and services, please contact a local NITECORF distributor or send an email to service©nitecore.com * All images, texts and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purposes only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, Sysmax Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org