The 6th generation of NITECORE MH12 Series—MH12SE is out now! In addition to its brand new Luminus SFT-40-W LED, the MH12SE also features an optical system combined with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology” (PDOT), allowing it to emit a max output of 1,800 lumens, and a max throw of 405 meters which is 38% longer than that of the last generation, ideal for emergency, outdoor activities, patrols, and more.
The MH12SE comes with 1 x 5,000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery, and it is also compatible with CR123 and RCR123 batteries. The max runtime of the MH12SE reaches 1,500 hours, enabling a consistent usage of 60 days on ULTRALOW and it is USB-C rechargeable. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the MH12SE according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
The MH12SE is compatible with optional accessories like NTR10 tactical ring and comes with an NTH10 Tactical Holster which is specially designed for law enforcement with its compactness and flexibility. Moreover, the included detachable clip enables additional carrying ways to be attached in the pocket, the backpack or the MOLLE System. The MH12SE is all-weather applicable as IP68 rated, 2m submersible and 1m impact resistant.
Nitecore MH12SE Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-L HI V3||4 output level Brightness||IPX-8||139.2mm(Length) x 25.4mm(Head) x 25.4mm (Tail)||87g||1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||General Mode|
|Output (lumens)||1800||1050||260||45||1 lumen|
|Run Time||*45 min||3 h 15 min||8 h 45 min||47 h||1,500 h|
|Distance||405 m||300 m||165 m||67 m||7 m|
|Intensity||41,000 cd||23,500 cd||6,800 cd||1,140 cd||11 cd|
|Impact Resistant ( 1 m )|
The run time of the Nitecore NL1835 3500 mAh will be a little longer than the Nitecore NL1834 3400 mAh version.
Utilizes a Luminus SFT-40-W LED with a max output of 1,800 lumens
Max peak beam intensity of 41,000cd and max throw of 405 meters
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Powered by a 21700 high capacity U-ion battery while compatible with 18650 and CR123 batteries, to provide a runtime up to 1,500 hours
Tactical Mode and Daily Mode available
- The tactical tail switch and the mode button control 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- A power indicator beneath the mode button indicates the remaining battery power
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
NITECORE 21700 U-ion battery included (NL2150 5,000mAh)
Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output • Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 ( 2 meters submersible )
Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Length : 139.2 mm (5.55”)
- Head Diameter : 25.4 mm (1”)
- Tail Diameter : 25.4 mm (1”)
- Tube Diameter : 27.2 mm (1.07")
- Weight : 80g ( 2.82 oz)
- Nitecore NL2150 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - 5000 mAh
- USB charging cable
- NTH10 Tactical Holster
- 18650 / CR123 Battery Magazine
- Spare Rubber Cover
- Spare USB Port Cover
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org