The newly released Revolutionary Intelligent Pocket Light NITECORE TUP utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED to emit a max output of 1000 lumens. It is also equipped with a total reflective optic lens for a max peak intensity of 8130cd and a max throw of 180 meters.
The multifunctional OLED real-time display is always ready to show the current flashlight status including battery level & voltage, brightness level, current user mode, and runtime remaining. Also inherited from the NITECORE Flagship Product TM10K, TUP is available for two different levels of lockout modes for various storage, tactical or emergency needs.
TUP is compact and lightweight with a weight of 53.2g (1.88oz) and two colours (Hi-Tech Black and Metallic Gray) selectable. The multi-purpose Deep Carry Pocket (DCP) Clip makes it available for Everyday Carry (EDC) or as a cap light for fishing and angling. The solid stainless-steel ring pull is able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight.
Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) Technology allows an ultra-low parasitic drain of 1μA provides a unique and unprecedented user experience in the standby status. The built-in Li-ion battery of 1,200mAh offers a runtime up to 70 hours. The multiple Micro-USB charging safeguards ensure a safe charging process. Integrated ATR technology regulates the output of TUP according to the working condition and ambient environment, thus maintaining the optimal performance.
TUP has 2 user modes and 5 brightness levels available for various scenarios. Direct access to TURBO is available for outdoor and long-range searching while ULTRALOW can be used for short-range illumination to protect the scotopic vision. It is continuously powered even in the charging status for users to get out of the outdoor illuminating predicament and enjoy the inexhaustible power supply.
Nitecore TUP Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-L HD V6||5 output levels||IP54||Size : 70.3mm×29.5mm×26.2mm||53.2g||Built-in 1200mAh li-ion battery|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||General Mode|
|Impact Resistant (1m)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, using the built-in Li-ion battery (3.7V 1,200mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
* The runtime for TURBO mode is tested without the temperature regulation.
- Revolutionary Intelligent Pocket Light
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with a max output of 1,000 lumens
- Max beam intensity of 8,130cd and max throw distance of 180 meters
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and
- Built-in 1,200mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low parasitic drain
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro-USB port
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 70 hours
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
(Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Metal ring pull able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight
- HA III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Size: 70.3mm×29.5mm×26.2mm (2.77” ×1.16” ×1.03”) (Including the clip)
- Weight: 53.2g (1.88oz) (Including the clip)
- 1 x Key Clasp
- 1 x User Manual