NITECORE TINI2 Ti Titanium Dual-Core Intelligent Keychain Light
Utilizing 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs and a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light, the newly released NITECORE TINI2 Ti titanium version has a max output of 500 lumens, 32% upgrade from the last generation, and a max throw of 89 meters. Known as one of the "Modern Metals" and "Strategic Metals" featuring high strength, low density and strong corrosion resistance, titanium alloy is ensured with a premium quality and an excellent performance to be widely used as aerospace components.
The multifunctional OLED real-time display is always ready to show the current flashlight status including battery level & voltage, brightness level, current user mode, and runtime remaining. Also inherited from the NITECORE Flagship Product TM10K, the TINI2 Ti is available for two different levels of lockout modes for various storage, daily or emergency needs.
As a thumb-sized technical breakthrough, the spatial distribution is precisely calculated so that the electronic components including the OLED display, dual emitters and dual switches can be packed in an ultra compact housing to offer an unprecedented user experience. The screw post design for securing the ring pull is able to withstand up to 30kg (66lbs) of weight.
The Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) Technology allows an ultra-low standby current of 1μA provides a unique and unprecedented user experience in the standby status. The built-in Li-ion battery of 280mAh offers a runtime up to 60 hours. The multiple USB-C charging safeguards ensure a safe charging process. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the TINI2 Ti according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
The TINI2 Ti has 2 user modes and 5 brightness levels available for various scenarios. Direct access to TURBO is available for outdoor and long-range searching while ULTRALOW can be used for short-range illumination to protect the scotopic vision. It is continuously powered even in the charging status for users to get out of the outdoor illuminating predicament and enjoy the inexhaustible power supply.
Nitecore TINI 2 Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|2 x OSRAM P8||5 output levels||IP54||Size: (46.6mm×25mm×12.5mm)||13.4g||Built-in li-ion battery|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||General Mode|
|Runtime||15 min||45 min
||2h 30 min
|Impact Resistant (1 m)|
- Utilizes 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs with a max output of 500 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 2,000cd and max throw of 89 meters
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime etc.
- Built-in 280mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 60 hours
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Metal ring pull able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight
- HA III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Size: 1.83” × 0.98” × 0.49”(46.6mm × 25mm × 12.5mm)
- Weight: 0.76 oz (21.5 g) (with built-in battery)
- 1 x TINI 2 Keychain Flashlight (Battery Included)
- 1 x Key Clasp
- 1 x User Manual