The NITECORE R40 V2 is launched as an upgraded inductive wireless charging flashlight specially designed for law enforcement, search & rescue, with a max output of 1,000 lumens, and a max runtime of 1,200 hours on ULTRALOW. It is available with 3 charging ways including USB-C charging, wall mount and desktop wireless charging. Securing the R40 V2 onto the cradle and connect the cradle to a power outlet or a cigarette lighter port can begin the charging process. The USB-C charging port is also available with reversible plug-in. The charging port and the rubber cover can provide outstanding water, dust and impact resistance.
The included proprietary NITECORE NL2150DW battery (5,000mAh) is available with reversible insertion. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the R40 V2 according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance. It is all-weather applicable as IP68 rated, 2m submersible and 1m impact resistant.
Nitecore R40 V2 Searchlight Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-L HI V3||5 Brightness Level||IP68||159mm(Length)40mm(Head Di.)38.6mm (Tail Di.)||211g||21700|
|Impact Resistant (1m)|
NOTICE: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 , using 1 x Nitecore proprietary 21700 Li-ion battery (5,000mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real-world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, maximum output of1000 lumens
- Maximum peak beam intensity of 67,700cd and maximum throw of 520 meters
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and " Precision Digital Optics technology" (PDOT)
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 1,200 hours
- A proprietary 21700 Li-ion battery included available with reversible insertion (NL2150DW 5,000mAh)
- Dual side switches control 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Triple charging ways available
- Wall mount cradle and desktop cradle included for inductive wireless charging
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- A power indicator beneath the side switches indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No.ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 6.26” (159mm)
- Head diameter: 1.57” (40mm)
- Tail diameter: 1.52” (38.6mm)
- Weight: 7.44 oz (211 g)
- NL2150DW 5,000mAh 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- AC Adapter
- Wall mount cradle
- Desktop cradle
- Car adapter
- USB-C charging cable
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com