Bonus : Includes Nitecore NTR10 Tactical Ring Pro.
NITECORE P22R is Launched as an Ultimate Performance Tactical Flashlight
Utilizing a CREE XHP35 HD LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, the P22R has a max output of 1,800 lumens, a max throw of 262 meters and a max peak beam intensity of 17,200cd as a tactical blazing performance, ideal for search, patrol and operations in all kinds of harsh environments.
The 2nd Generation STROBE READY™ Technology enables a STROBE access in any state with randomly changing frequencies, which can cause stronger dizzying effects due to the inadaptability of the naked eyes.
Recommended to be powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery (discharge current over 8A) with a max run time of 250 hours, it is also compatible with 2 x CR123 / RCR123 batteries with the included CR123 battery magazine. Distinguished by its convenient reversible design with a USB-C charging cable, the USB-C charging port is double protected by the internally waterproof design and the aluminum alloy rotatable cover, which can provide excellent water, dust and impact resistance for the concealed charging port.
Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy, the double layer tube structure offers stability and efficiency for the circuit, as well as rigidity and high impact resistance. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the P22R according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance. The ultimate dual tail switch design offers professional tactical operation with the 3 easily selectable user modes.
The NITECORE NTR10 is available for the P22R as a tactical accessory combined with a tactical ring and a clip to enable a unique and flexible way of carrying or operating a flashlight. Specially designed for law enforcement, the MOLLE System compatible NTH20 tactical holster is included and enables a quick release of the flashlight with an adjustable stopper on the clip to suit belts of various sizes. With the ultra strong strike bezel, it is all-weather applicable as IP68 rated, 2 m submersible and 1 m impact.
|1800 lumens||380 lumens||75 lumens||1 lumens||1800 lumens|
|*30 min||3 h 30 min||18 h||250 h||------------|
|262 m||127 m||55 m||5 m||------------|
|1 m ( Impact Resistant)|
|IP68, 2 m (waterproof and submersible)|
- Utilities a Cree XHP35 HD LED with a a maximum output of 1,800 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Maximum beam intensity of 17,200 and maximum throw of 262 meters.
- Highly efficiently constant current circuit provides a stable output for up up to 250 hours.
- Dual tail switches enables intuitive operations for tactical applications.
- Strobe ready TM Technology to enable a quick access to strobe Mode ( Patent no. ZL201320545349.4 )
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects.
- 3 users modes available and easily selectable
- The power indicator besides the dual switch indicates the remaining battery power ( Patented No. ZL201220057767.4 )
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage(+- 0.1 V )
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuitry with a USB - C port.
- Rigid double layer tube design.
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Electronic reverse polarity protection.
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance.
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy.
- HA III military grade hard anodized finish
- Rating in accordance with IPX68 ( 2 meters submersible )
- Impact resistant to 1 meters.
- Length : 152.8 mm / (6.01”)
- Head Diameter : 31.8mm (1.25”)
- Tail Diameter : 26 mm (1.02”)
- Weight : 136 grams ( 4.79 oz )( without battery )
- Nitecore 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ( NL1835HP 3500 mAh )
- CR123 battery magazine
- Nitecore NTR10 Tactical Ring Pro
- USB - C charging cable
- NTH20 Flashlight Holster.
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org