Designed particularly with self-defense in mind, the P05 has two major features that we should know about: the Strobe ReadyTM functionality and its compatibility.
P05 has adopted a dual-switch user interface, with a power switch for on/off operation and a mode switch for Strobe ReadyTM and brightness selection. Strobe ReadyTM is undoubtedly the most useful feature for self-defense as it can blind an aggressor temporarily and give you time and distance to adjust your tactics when in a close quarter fight. Crenulated bezel design serves as an effective tool in close quarter combat and window breaker.
Netting just 2.13oz, the light comes in a size slightly bigger than a lipstick. You can easily carry it in your bags or your pockets without feeling the weight, making it ideal for every day carry.
Utilizing a CREE XM-L2 LED, it offers max brightness up to 460 lumens, with three available brightness levels to easily cope with different situations. The one CR123/RCR123 based light makes it extremely easy to seek power sources. P05, a Strobe ReadyTM indispensable tool for self-defense.
Nitecore P05 Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L2 U2 LED||3 Brightness Level||IPX-8||101mm(Length)25.4mm(Head Di.)x25.4mm (Tail Di.)||60.5g||1×CR123 or 1×RCR123|
|Impact Resistant (1.5m)|
NOTICE: The stated data has been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, using 1 x Nitecore 18650 battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) or 2 x CR123 batteries (3V, 1700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real-world use due to different battery use or environmental conditions. *Runtime for turbo mode is calculated based on theoretical arithmetic
- Compact and lightweight
- Designed for tactical and self-defense applications
- Utilises a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum output up to 460 lumens
- Powered by 1 CR123/RCR123 battery
- PDOT (Precision Digital Optic Technology) provides extreme reflector performance
- Tactical tail switch
- STROBE READYTM allows instant access to strobe (Patent No. 201320545349.4)
- Built-in power indicator located in tail cap reports battery level (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides consistent output
- Anti-rolling design
- Mineral optic lens with anti-reflective coating
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy construction
- HAIII hard anodizing
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (2 metres submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 metre
- Length: 3.97” (101mm)
- Head diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Tail diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Weight: 2.13oz(60.5g)(without battery)
- Spare O-ring
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com