NITECORE NL2150 At-A-Glance
- A built-in pressure relief valve
- A microporous barrier for heat dissipation
- Built-in PTC for surge protection
- Nickel-plated stainless steel cathode and anode
- Abrasion-resistant coating
- Overcharge, over-discharge protection
Included in the Box
- NITECORE NL2150 21700 Battery
Next-Gen 5000mAh 21700 Battery
The next generation 21700 rechargeable battery from NITECORE, the NL2150 has an amazing 5000mAh capacity. This powerful battery has improved performance, and superior energy density compared to the previous 18650 batteries. An ideal companion for the NEW P12 tactical flashlight from NITECORE, an extra 21700 is a great back-up battery to have on hand, as more electronic products and NITECORE flashlights will utilize this battery.
Premium Quality Battery
The NITECORE NL2150 comes with all of the safety features, quality engineering, and more that has made NITECORE a trusted brand for rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Your expensive electronics are safely paired with an NL2150 that features a built-in pressure relief valve, high-temperature resistant design, and built-in safeguards to prevent surges. This protects you from overcharging, over-discharging, as well as short-circuits. The NL2150 is built with premium materials, such as nickel-plated stainless steel connectors for impact resistance, good conductivity, and resistance against oxidation. Safe and reliable, the NL2150 is globally insured and has multiple certifications for electronic use.
21700 Battery Buying GuideIt is not compatible with E4K, HC35, i4000r.
- NITECORE UMS2 Dual Slot Digital Charger
- NITECORE UMS4 Quad Slot Digital Charger
- NITECORE UI1 Single Slot Charger
- NITECORE UI2 Dual Slot Charger
21700 Battery Compatibility
- This is a button top battery designed for flashlights that accept standard 21700 batteries.
- It does NOT work in any non-flashlight device.
- It does NOT work in any flashlights that require a custom battery.
- It is not compatible with E4K, HC35, i4000r.
- It does NOT work in any electronics that only accept flat top batteries.
- It can be charged in a lithium-ion charger such as UI1, UI2, UMS2, UMS4.
• Never expose the battery to water or fire.
• When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
• To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods.
• Keep out of the reach of children