The MT21A Multi-Task LED Flashlight from Nitecore features three normal outputs from 15 to 130 lumens, with a 260 lumen turbo mode. An intelligent two-stage push button switch allows you to program your desired output, including a disorientating strobe or SOS emergency signal. To activate the turbo mode, lightly tighten the head. This gives you access to your preferred operating output, while allowing you to quickly change to turbo mode.
Built for daily use, the aluminum housing has a scratch and corrosion-resistant hard-anodized finish, is submersible to 6.6', and impact-resistant to 5'. A diamond-textured handle provides a sure-grip in cold or wet conditions, while heat-dissipating fins on the head help prevent the light from over-heating. The light's circuitry allows it to run on disposable or rechargeable batteries, and reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to the light if the batteries are put in incorrectly.
|Primary AA Battery||AA||1.50 V||Y ( Recommended )|
|Rechargeable AA Battery||AA||1.2 V||Y ( Recommended )|
|Primary AA Lithium||L91||1.5 v||Y ( Recommended )|
|Rechargeable Li- ion Battery||14500||3.7 V||N ( Banned )|
Nitecore MT21A Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-E2 R2||6 output levels||IPX-8||155mm (Length)25.4mm (Bezel Diameter) 21.5mm (Tail Diameter)||68g ( without battery )||2 x AA/2 x Rechargeable AA/2 x AA Lithium (L91)|
|ANSI/FSC||General Mode||Flashing Mode|
|Runtime||2 h||5 h||12 h||55 h|
|Distance||200 m||133 m||73 m||27 m|
|Impact Resistant||1 m|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using two high quality AA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries ( 1.2V, 2400mAh ) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary due to individual usage habits and environmental conditions.
- LED Premium CREE XP-E2 R2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 260 lumens
- Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides exceptional throw capability in its class.
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 10,000cd and a throw distance of up to 200 meters
- Maximum run time of up to 55 hours
- Two rapid switching modes suit various user requirements.
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Purpose designed reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip
- IPX8 standard waterproof (submersible to two meters)
- Length: 155 mm ( 6.1” )
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm ( 1.00” )
- Tail Diameter: 21.5 mm ( 0.85” )
- Weight: 68 grams ( 2.7 oz )( without battery )
- Spare plastic cap
- Spare O-ring
- Warranty Service
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. Any defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® product can be repaired free of charge for a period of 60 months (5 years) from the date of purchase. Beyond 60 months (5 years), a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations: 1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties. 2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use. 3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries. For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All images, text and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purpose only. Should any discrepancy occurs between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, information on our official website shall prevail. Sysmax Industry Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.