|FL 1 STANDARD||Turbo||High||Med||Low||Eco||Strobe|
|Run Time||3h 30 min *||3h 55 min||8 h 15 min||19 h||42 h||----------|
|Distance||380 m||225 m||130 m||90 m||40 m
|Impact Resistance||1 m ( Impact Resistant )|
|Waterproof||IP68 Rated, 2 meters underwater|
Note: The above specifications are the test results given by Fenix through its laboratory testing using the Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable Li-ion battery under the temperature of 3°C and humidity of 50% - 80%. The true performance of this product may vary according to different working environments and the actual batteries used.
*The Turbo output is measured in total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
- 2800 lumens maximum output and 380 meters maximum beam distance.
- Uses a Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 5000 mAh 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Instant activation and instant strobe with dual tactical tail switch.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Size: Length: 5.74" (145.8mm) Head: 1.04" (26.5mm) Body: 1.01" (25.7mm)
Weight: 5.96oz (169g) Including battery
Included: ARB-L21-5000 v2.0; USB-C charging cable; Lanyard; Spare O-ring; User Manual; Warranty card; Bonus: Fenix AOD-S V2.0 mini diffuser tip