1 x Fenix Traffic Wand AD201 included.
Fenix’s traffic wand will convert your flashlight into a glowing orange high-visibility wand. A perfect option for traffic control and emergency situations.
Made from PC 2805 plastic created by Bayer Material Science AG Impact and heat resistant (PC 2805 is actually used in bullet-proof applications).
Easy to attach, easy to remove 21.5mm diameter.
Fenix LD22 V2.0 Overview
The upgraded Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a multi-purpose outdoor flashlight that remains compact while offering a higher output of 800 lumens and a farther beam distance of 214 meters. It includes a 1100mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack and two easily accessible AA batteries. Five brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS are separately operated by the tactical tail switch and the functional side switch. Additionally, with its two-position body clip, you can carry it as you want, Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a great upgrade for those looking for an all-rounder for EDC, outdoor activities and present giving.
Fenix LD22 V2.0 Spec
FAQS ABOUT FENIX LD22 V2.0 FLASHLIGHT
Q1. What kind of LED is used in LD22 V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Luminus SST20 WXS LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of LD22 V2.0?
A: around 6000K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of LD22 V2.0?
A: Voltage: 3.0V - 6.8V. And the ultimate working voltage range is 1.9V - 8.4V.
Q4. Is LD22 V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: LD22 V2.0 can't be directly charged, while the included Fenix ARB-L14-1100U battery features a USB Type-C charging port; the anode side displays red when charging and turns blue when charging is completed. The charging time is 4 hours.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the LD22 V2.0?
A: Unscrew the tail cap or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
Q6. Why does the LD22 V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
- Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output, the flashlight blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Q7. Why does the LD22 V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
- Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
- The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in LD22 V2.0?
A: Fenix ARB-L14-1100U is recommended. Compatible with 2 x AA Alkaline batteries and NiMH Batteries. Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries being used.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for LD22 V2.0?
A: AOD-S V2.0 Diffuser Tip, AOF-S Filter Adapter, AOT-S Traffic wand, ALB-10 Bike Mount.
Q10. What should I do when the LD22 V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
- 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
- Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
- Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
- 800 lumens maximum output and 214 meters maximum beam distance.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the functional side switch.
- Detachable two-position body clip for varying conditions.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length : 148 mm
- Body Diameter : 21.5 mm
- Head Diameter: 18 mm
- Weight : 96 gram (including battery)
- Fenix LD22 V2.0 flashlight
- Fenix ARB-L14-1100U rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Body clip
- Spare O-Ring
- Traffic wand AD201