THE HM61R V2.0 is a highly reliable rechargeable headlight, which can be easily switched between headlight, flashlight and chest light. The brightness is as high as 1600 lumens, the red and white lights technology is adopted, combined with the magnetic function of the tail, the HM61R V2.0 can be used for remote lighting, and can also be attached to ferromagnetic metal surfaces for nearby lighting. The large buttons on the side are controlled, and the operation is simple. Support neck USB magnetic suction direct charging, with power indicator, charging indicator function. Hollow headlight belt, light and stable. HM61R V2.0 will always be your best lighting tool for outdoor activities, industrial work and maintenance！
FAQS ABOUT FENIX HM61R V2.0 HEADLAMP
Q1. What kind of LEDs are used in HM61R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SST40 white light LED and a 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50000hours;
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of HM61R V2.0?
A: The color temperature of white light is around 6500K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of HM61R V2.0?
Q4. Is HM61R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: HM61R V2.0 is rechargeable. The charging time is about 4 hours. (The indicator on the battery case will display red while charging, and will turn green when fully charged.)
Note: This only works for Fenix ARB-L18 series rechargeable battery.
Q5. Can I use the magnetic charging cable of HM61R to charge the HM61R V2.0?
A: No. The magnetic charging cables of these two headlamps are not compatible with each other.
Q6. How to prevent accidentally activate the HM61R V2.0?
A: Lock: when the lamp is switched off, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds, the lamp will blink 4 times on Low output of red light to indicate locked status.
Unlock: when the lamp is locked, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds, the lamp will be activated with 4 one-second Low output of red light blinks and activated on Low output of red light mode.
In locked status, clicking the switch will activate 4 one-second blinks on Low output of red light to indicate locked status.
Q7. Why does the HM61R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lamp will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high output levels for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the modes.
- Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the headlamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the battery level indicator blinks to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Q8. Why does the HM61R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
A: Low battery.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The contact point or contact of the battery or headlamp is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact the distributor.
Q9. What kind of battery can be used in HM61R V2.0?
A: Fenix ARB-L18 series rechargeable Li-ion battery is recommended. Also compatible with 2 × CR123A batteries. Other rechargeable Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As Turbo output fail to light up due to current and voltage limitation, an unmatched battery may cause the light to fail to work normally.
Q10. Is the magnetic charging port waterproof?
Q11. What should I do when the HM61R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
- 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
- Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
- Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
Fenix HM61R Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|Luminus SST40 white light, 2835 red light LED||8 output levels||IP-68 underwater 2m||101 mm (length) x 45 mm (width) x 36 mm (height)||152 g||1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123A|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||White Light||Red Light|
|Runtime||2 hours*||3 h||12 h||35h||300 h||400 h||80 h||160 h|
|Max Intensity||6566 cd||2358 cd||
|190 cd||20 cd||/||/||/|
|Impact Resistant||2 meters|
- 1600 lumens maximum output, 162 meters maximum beam distance.
- Luminus SST40 white light, 2835 red light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Included a 3400mAh battery, compatible with two cold-resistant CR123A batteries
- Large buttons on the side, one-key control
- Ingenious and multi-purpose design, the main body of the headlight can be used as a flashlight and chest light after the main body is disassembled
- Magnetic charging, fast and convenient, with power indicator and charging indicator functions
- Constant current circuit, constant brightness, gear memory
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum material
- The surface has been treated with HAIII hard anodic oxidation and anti-wear
- Length : 101 mm (3.97")
- Width : 45 mm (1.77")
- Height :36 mm (1.42")
- Weight : 5.36oz / 152 grams (including battery and headband)
- ARB L18 3400 Li-ion battery
- Magnetic Charging cable
- User Manual
- spare O-ring
- Warranty Card