D3A Clicky Ti uses the all-new high output A750 RC LED driver. It features high efficiency, clicky and twist head operation, programmable lower-low output mode, optional mode memory, hidden auxiliary modes, and most importantly fully supports single li-ion 14500.
The D3 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish. Order your personal copy now from your EAGTAC dealer before they are gone.
We offer the highest and the latest bin available LED for maximum output. Get the XM-L2 U4 for max output and SST20 CRI95 neutral white LED for the best colour output.
Eagletac upgraded one of their popular D series flashlights with more power and technology. The Eagletac D3A Clicky Titanium Mark II flashlight features an XM-L2 cool white LED that creates a bright, 405 lumen beam with a maximum throw of 99 yards. The D3A Clicky Ti features technology allowing users to customize and program the last mode and low settings. Quickly and easily cycle through 4 brightness levels and 5 hidden auxiliary modes with a slight press of the clicky switch. Two groups of outputs can be accessed by tightening or loosening the flashlight head.
- New D3 body style
- LED Copper MCPCB star board with DTP technology and direct heat path
- Solid brass heatsink
- Titanium built and glossy polished finish
- Features very smooth thread
- A750 circuit w/ li-ion support
- Programmable last mode memory and lower-low settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- White switch boot mixed with glow-in-the-dark powder
- Harden surface treatment
- AA/14500 flashlight. Must have for titanium collectors.
Uses XM-L2 U4 LED, or SST20 CRI95 LED.
Output: 405/232/16/2 LED lumen (XM-L2 U4)
Output: 286/167/11/2 ANSI FL-1 lumen (XM-L2 U4)
Runtime: 1/2.2/35/150+ hours
- Five brightness levels twisty head
- Reversed clicky tailcap switch for on/off
- Uses protected 1 x AA li-ion Battery
- Maximum beam distance: 99 yards (91 meters)
- Up to 1hrs on MAX output, 150hrs on low output