The world's brightest Power Bank flashlight (PD60~100W charging/discharging function), Up to 80,000 Lumens; Built-in 4 x 21700 battery pack. Using a boost circuit, the scientific cooling air duct design provides 20,000 lumens for 30 minutes. It is the strongest waterproof flashlight and features a momentary switch for Turbo, with an easily replaceable fan unit. Free and within 3-5 working days fast shipping.
Key features :
1) 80,000 lumens max output.
2) USB Type-C PD60W fast charging (Standard); 1.5 hours for full charging. Also can be compatible with PD100W fast charging(Max); 1 hour for full charging.
3) Built-in dual intelligent temperature regulation systems.
4) Intelligent cooling fan and Intelligent thermal control module.
5) User-replaceable and waterproof cooling fan(IP68).
6) Can set the Windy mode or Non-wind mode.
7) Up to 98% high efficient constant current circuit.
8) Momentary Turbo activation rapidly responds to emergency situations.
9) Pure copper heat dissipation piece for high efficient heat dissipation.
10) Color-changing silicone sleeve monitors the temperature of the flashlight and protects for anti-impact.
11) Patented mechanical safe lock - No accidental activation.
12) IP68 standard waterproof. Specifications: 12 x US imported CREE LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours Cool White 6500K Color Temperature: Max 80,000 lumens output by the customized rechargeable battery pack Max 1150meters/3772feet beam throw
Built-in 14.4V/4250mAh Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack ( 4 x 21700 Li-ion Batteries)
Size: 176(Length) x 92(Head Diameter) x 127(Height including handle) mm / 6.93 x 3.62 x 5" inch
Weight: 1240 g/43.7 oz (Including battery pack)
FAQ about Acebeam X75 :
Q1. What kind of LEDs are used in X75?
A: 12 CREE XHP70.2 cool white LED's.
Q2. What’s the color temperature of X75?
Q3. What battery does the X75 support?
A: The light is built-in a 14.4V/61.2Wh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.
Q4. How can I get the PD100W fast charge to full charge in 1hour?
A: The standard charger included is PD60W with Emark cable, which can be fully charged in 1.5hours. Customers can get a 100W AC Power adapter from the market and use our included Emark cable to support PD100W to speed up to full charge in 1hour.
Q5. Whether X75 is waterproof?
A: When you see so many gaps built in the x75, you must be concerned about its water resistance. In fact, this torch is waterproof underwater two meters, IP68. We adopt internal waterproof designs such as physical isolation, contact energization, and sealed conduit.
Q6. Does X75 have Power Mode and ECO Mode?
A: Yes, X75 is designed with Power mode and ECO mode for energy saving. Under Power mode, the regulated temperature is 75 degrees. The output at Turbo max would be stepped down to 30,000lumens from 80,000lumens should the temperature is too high. Under ECO mode, the regulated temperature is 65 degrees. The output at Turbo max would be stepped down to 13,000lumens from 80,000lumens should the temperature is too high.
Q7. How to set ECO mode and Power mode?
A: When the light is off, quick click the Auxiliary Switch (Above one) 10 times above to exchange mode between ECO mode and Power mode. When the light is dimmer, it means ECO mode. When the light is brighter, it means Power mode.
Q8. Does X75 have overheat protection?
A: Yes. The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high-output mode for extended periods. X75 has Dual Intelligent temperature Regulation systems. One is built-in the Fans system and the other is built-in main board system. When the light reaches set temperature or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below the set temperature, it will then allow the user to reselection the mode.
Q9. Does X75 have a heat dissipation system?
A: Sure! For high-lumen flashlights, how to control the heat becomes especially important. The x75 utilizes the principle of air duct heat dissipation and designs a cooling fan for heat dissipation, which can quickly and efficiently inhale cold air and discharge hot air.
Q10. Whether the cooling fan can be controlled?
A: There are two modes: Windy Mode or Non-Wind Mode. Under Windy mode, the cooling fan is Intelligent, which would be turned on automatically when the temperature is high. While, also, users can also turn it off to set the Non-wind mode if they need it works in a quiet environment.
Q11. How to set the Windy Mode or Non-Wind Mode?
A: When the flashlight is off, long-press the Auxiliary Switch (Above one) to exchange the Windy Mode or Non-Wind Mode. When the battery indicator is green, which means Windy Mode is active. When the battery indicator is red, which means Non-Wind Mode is active.
Q12. Whether it is normal if the cooling fan is still working when I turn off the flashlight?
A: The operation of the intelligent cooling fan is controlled by the temperature of the flashlight. If the temperature of the flashlight is high, the cooling fan will be turned on automatically. Even when the flashlight is turned off, but the temperature of the flashlight is still high, the fan will continue to run to dissipate heat. When the heat drops to a safe temperature, about 50 degrees, the fan stops running and shuts down automatically (may need several minutes after the flashlight is turned off). While, also, users can also turn it off if they need it works in a quiet environment. Please note that it is not recommended to turn off the fan manually. When the fan is turned off, the casing of the flashlight cannot cool down effectively, and there is a risk of burns.
Q13. If there is water/sand/dust in the fan, how to clean it?
A: The cooling fan is designed detachable and maintainable. The cooling fan can be taken off by unscrewing the thread. Wash them in water and dry them with a hair dryer.
Q14. What are the default settings when X75 is out of the factory?
A: The default setting for X75 is insulated the power by the plastic film; Lockout Mode; ECO mode; Low power battery pack,
Please remove the insulating film, unlock the flashlight and charge the battery pack before the first use.
Q15. When the flashlight is hot, whether it can be dropped into water to cool down?
A: Can not. Do not submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irreparable damage to the light due to the sharp difference in the glass lens.
Q16. What does it mean by “PD/QC full protocol” on the battery pack?
A: X75 supports QC2.0, QC3.0, PD2.0, PD3.0, AFC/FCP/ SCP/ VOOC input and output protocol, compatible with BC1.2/IPHONE
Charging input: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/3A
Power bank output: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/3A
1. By using this device, you certify you have read the included User Manual and Warning Card and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
2. Please use it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. DO NOT shine the light directly into human eyes. This may cause temporary blindness or permanent damage to the eyes.
5. DO NOT cover the light head when the flashlight is on, or place the flashlight head on the ground. Do not shine an object at close range the radiation energy of the flashlight may cause damage to the flashlight itself, or even result in the burning of other materials.
6. DO NOT modify/disassemble the light, otherwise, the user will be in charge of all responsibility.
7. When the flashlight is working on the high mode, the surface temperature can reach above 65°C. Please switch off the flashlight temporarily or turn it to low mode.
8. Please use turbo mode with caution. Turbo greatly reduces the turn-time and leads to high temperature on the flashlight surface.
9. DO NOT use the turbo mode continuously when the environmental temperature is high. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
10. When the product is used in a low-temperature environment, please try and keep it warm. If the temperature is too cold, it may not reach the highest output.
11. If the product is left unused or carried and transported, please lock the button to avoid accidentally activating the flashlight.
12. Please keep the front lens clean. Due to radiation energy, it may heat up the foreign matter on the lens which can potentially cause damage.
13. The battery pack is charged with the included standard charging cable and adapter.
14. Store the battery pack with care. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Keep lithium-ion battery pack charges approximately every 4 months.