Nitecore P20UV Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L2 (T6)||3 output level||IPX-8||134mm (Length)31.8mm(Head Diameter)x25.4mm(Tail Diameter)||104g||1x18650/2xCR123|
|Distance (180 m)|
|Intensity (8100 cd)|
|Impact Resistant (1.5m)|
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications.
- White CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED provides maximum output of 800 lumens
- Four ultraviolet LEDs provide 320mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of 15.5 hours on lowest output.
- Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light.
- Dual tail switches ensure ease of use and tactical advantages
- STROBE READYTM provides direct access to strobe mode in any state (patented)
- Features three selectable modes
- Tail switch features integrated power indicator to display remaining battery power (patented)
- Anti-rolling design
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 134mm (5.28")
- Bezel Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25")
- Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Weight: 104grams (3.67oz)(without battery)
- Quality holster
- CR123 battery magazine
- tactical ring
- spare O-ring
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org