Counterfeit Alert to Nitecore Charger Buyers
We have become aware of a recent yet disturbing phenomenon that some counterfeit chargers which bear the NITECORE mark are circulating on the market. These chargers are being sold by unauthorized third party. At this juncture, we consider it necessary to bring it into the attention of the general public that, all genuine Nitecore chargers are affixed with a sticker with product ID, a scratch code and QR code on packaging. Please ensure to have the code validated on the Validation page on our website or scan the QR code with your cellphone. This measure is in place to ensure only legitimate Nitecore chargers are delivered into the hands of our loyal customers who expect and deserve the highest level of satisfaction.
The sales of counterfeit chargers with Nitecore trademark poses a considerable threat to consumers’ interest and violates our intellectual property rights. Nitecore reserves the rights to take any legal action against any individual or entity perpetrating the offence.
The Nitecore chargers has a one year warranty. If the seller offers a less than an one year warranty, it is a fake. Please look at Nitecore's website :
Please click the below picture to see Nitecore's website:
Nitecore UM20 Overview
Battery chargers are nothing new, they have become intelligent and safe because of many built-in features but what sets the Nitecore UM20 apart is that it has all these features and so much more. For instance not every battery charger out there can charge an external device and a full battery bay at the same time. This one is also smart enough to prioritize charging depending on the input. Another thing others do not have is the ability of data transfer, because it can bridge devices so transfer can be done. Nitecore products have been reliable, durable and they come packed with lots of functions, the UM20 is no different.
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Features optimized charging program for IMR batteries
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 100mm× 56mm×35mm
- Weight: 77.2 gram (without batteries or power cord)