Revolutionary and Powerfully Upgraded.
Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000 mAh Rechargeable 21700 i Series Battery
(Patent No. ZL201820118916.0, US Patent Pending) As a patent product developed by NITECORE, the 21700 i Series Battery is a proprietary 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery featuring dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends and a high energy density. It enables a highly efficient output by minimizing the loss of power due to internal resistance.
Unprecedented Battery Performance.
The dual polarities of the 21700 i Series Battery at both ends have broken the convention of linking the head and the tail of the flashlight in order to minimize its size and weight. The internal resistance is therefore greatly reduced to offer a direct energy conversion to power the device. Thanks to the groundbreaking technology and techniques, this can bring more possibilities to our flashlight design.
High-performance Protective Circuit
1. Automatically protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
2. Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC
3. Utilizes two high-power MOS FETs in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output.
External Safety Features
1. Equipped at both ends with nickel-plated steel strips ensuring high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
2. Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
3. Tough plastic circuit board protector
Specifications Type :
- Type : NL2150HPi
- Capacity: 5,000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 15A MAX
- Weight: Approx. 75.5g / 2.66oz
- Length: 77 2±0 3mm / 3 04"±0 01"
- Diameter: 21 9+0 3mm / 0.86"+0 01"
- Warranty Period: 12 months warranty from the date of purchase
• Never expose the battery to water or fire.
• When charging or using batteries, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
• To extend battery life it is recommended that it is charged every three months when unused for long periods.
• Keep out of the reach of children