The HC60 is a compact headlamp with indisputably the widest flood illumination and superb comfort. With an impressive output of 1000 lumens using a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED. Incorporated "precision digital optics technology"; this innovative reflector reaches a peak beam intensity up to 3400cd and a throw distance of up to 117 meters. (ANSI FL1).
This package has been upgraded to Nitecore NL1835HP battery.
The HP version has a maximum discharge current of 8A. This makes the HP version very suitable for headlamp with a very high power demand.
You can charge this 18650 battery on average 500 times. This battery is equipped with a protective circuit that protects the cells against overcharging, over-discharging and short-circuiting. 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries guarantee a very long burning time and work well at low temperatures.
Comes with Nitecore NL1835HP 3500mAh battery of 18650 providing a run time over 680 hours. The on board intelligent Micro-USB charging circuit allows for fast and safe Li-ion battery charging. Automatic charging termination upon completion prevents damages being done to the battery and the Micro-USB charging port, concealing design shields the circuit away from severe outdoor environments.
Optimized wide-beam optics provides up to 100° coverage to illuminate everything in the user's vision. Equipped with a unique light housing design, the headlamp can be tilted up and down 90 degrees eliminating illumination dead zones. Unmatched usability by one handed operations with innovated frontal switch design surely is not just a bonus. Ergonomically curved head bracket ensures prolonged comfort in even hot and damp weathers.
Three special features have been added to this model. It has a strobe-ready button and it can also send SOS signals. What's more, it has the location beacon to signify location constantly, pressing the strobe button to send out strobe lights immediately under severe circumstance.
This purpose-designed headlamp is ideal for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation.
Nitecore HC60 headlamp Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L2 U2 LED||5 brightness level and 2 special modes||IPX7||Length: 3.11 inch (79mm)
Head diameter: 0.73 inch (18.5mm)
Body diameter: 1.06 inch (27mm)
|3.47oz||Nitecore 18650 battery (3400mAh)|
|Impact Resistant (1.5m)|
NOTICE: The stated data has been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, using 1 x Nitecore 18650 battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) or 2 x CR123 batteries (3V, 1700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real-world use due to different battery use or environmental conditions
- A lightweight, high performance headlamp
- Purpose-designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides up to 1000 lumens of output
- Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion or two CR123 batteries for up to 680 hours of runtime. The 3500 mAh version will give a little more run time.
- Innovative single button switch is remarkably user-friendly
- Five brightness levels and three special modes to select from
- Memory function for brightness levels
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100° beam angle
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Light housing provides 180° vertical movement to eliminate illumination dead-zones
- Power indicator displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from rugged PC material and aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 3.11 inch (79mm)
- Head diameter: 0.73 inch (18.5mm)
- Body diameter: 1.06 inch (27mm)
- Weight: 3.47 oz ( 98.5g, without battery )
- Nitecore NL1835HP 3500 mAh 18650 battery
- Spare O-ring, button cover
- USB charging cord
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com