Upgraded to Nitecore NL2145HP 5000 mAh 21700 lithium battery included.
As a powerful upgraded L-shaped headlamp, the HC35 is released for industrial uses, handheld, maintenance, deep carry and more. Equipped with 4 x CREE
XP-G3 S3 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, the HC35 has an ultra high performance of a max peak beam intensity of 4,500cd and a max throw of 134
meters. Specially designed for outdoor applications, the 100° wide range flood optic system ideally covers the field of view of human eyes. The bead surface
total reflective optic lens is precisely calculated to form a soft and comfortable beam. A single switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes.
The HC35 is constructed with a CNC machined unibody design, featuring lightweight, solidity and excellent heat dissipation. Constructed from aero grade
aluminum alloy with HA III military grade hard-anodized finish, the HC35 is guaranteed with a comfortable wearing fearless of the harsh outdoor environment
with a reduced burden. The cooling fins on the head effectively decreases the weight while improving the cooling performance. The integrated ATR technology
regulates the output of the HC35 according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
Powered by the next generation 21700 battery, the HC35 has an ultra long run time of 1,200 hours with consistent usage of 50 days on ULTRALOW. It is
Recommended to be powered by a NL2140HP (4000 mah). It is upgrade to a NL2150HP (5000 mah) 21700 Li-ion battery. Also it is compatible with 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123 / RCR123 batteries with the included 18650 battery magazine.
The elastic and breathable headband is included with the silicone strip hidden in the headband to divert sweat to the sides of head, preventing irritation on
users’ eyes that caused by sweat ingression, while preventing sliding of the headband. The reflective strips effectively guarantee the safety of the wearer at
night. The HC35 is 180° all-round adjustable to ensure no blind spots combined with the included headband and bracket. The magnetic tail design enables
hands-free operations in outdoor or emergencies such as power cutoff or natural disasters. It is all weather applicable while IP68 rated, 2 meters submersible and 1 meter impact resistant.
Nitecore HC35 Technical Data
|45 min*||3 h||8 h
|52 h||1,200 h||----------||-----------||---------|
|134 m||73 m||40 m||14 m||3 m||-----------||------------||---------|
|1 m ( Impact Resistance )|
|IP68 , 2m ( Waterproof and Submersible )|
Note : The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI / NEMA FL1, using 1 x 21700 Li-ion Battery (5000 mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
* The runtime for Turbo mode is tested without the temperature regulation.
* TURBO Availability : The TURBO level is only accessible when using a 21700 / 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery with an output over 8A. It is inaccessible when using CR123A / RCR123A batteries.
- Utilizes 4 x Cree XP-G G3 S3 LEDs for a maximum output of 2,700 lumens.
- Utilizes a bead surface total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light.
- Maximum peak beam surface intensity of 4,500 cd and maximum throw of 134 meters.
- Powered by a 21700 high capacity Li-ion battery while compatible with 18650 and CR123A batteries to provide a run time up to 1,200 hours.
- One switch control 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes.
- Built in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro USB port.
- NITECORE 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery ( Upgrade to NL2150HP 5000mAh) included.
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects.
- The power indicator can also display the battery voltage ( ± 0.1V)
- Wide range flood optic system of 100 ° illumination angle specially designed for outdoor application.
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) modle (Patent No. ZL201510534546.3)
- Specially designed lightweight and breathable headband included.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Tail Diameter : 28.3 mm ( 1.11 ″)
- Tube Diameter : 26 mm (1.02")
- Head Dimensions : 28.85 mm × 31.77 mm (1.14″ x 1.25 ″)
- Length : 128.5 mm (5.05")
- Weight : 138.5 g (4.89 oz) (Bracket ,Headband and Battery not Included)
- 100g (3.53 oz) (Bracket, headband and Battery not included)
- Nitecore 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (NL2150HP 5000 mAh)
- 18650 / CR123A Battery Magazine
- Spare O rings
- USB Charging Cable