The DL10 is a dual-light source diving light specially designed for underwater sport, which is IPX8 waterproof and 30 meters submersible with a maximum output of 1000 lumens. Double O rings and deepened threads designed for all-rounded waterproofing make the DL10 an ideal flashlight for scuba diving.
The DL10 utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, integrated Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance. It emits beam intensity up to 12,400cd and beam distance up to 223 meters. Red auxiliary light also serves as a supplement light to reveal the natural color and details of objects.
Lightweight and compact, the DL10 is constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish, which can prevent seawater corrosion effectively and protect the core component of the flashlight. Built-in threads for connecting the scuba diving pointer.
With Advanced Temperature Regulation module, the DL10 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, so as to maintain optimal performance.
Multiple accessories are included in the package, such as a scuba diving pointer, a diving lanyard and 5 spare O rings.
Nitecore DL10 Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XP-L HI V3||6 output level Brightness||IPX-8||133.1mm(Length) x 34mm(Head) x 25.4mm (Tail)||143.1g||1x 18650 or 2x CR123|
|ANSI/NEMA FL1||White Light||Red Light||White Light Strobe|
|Runtime (18650 x 1)||*1h/15mins||4h||4h/15mins||9h||/|
|Runtime (CR123 x 2)||*1h||2h/15mins||3h/15mins||6h/45min||/|
|Impact Resistant (1.5 m)|
- A diving light specially designed for underwater activities
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED to emit a max output of 1000 lumens
- Integrated red light serves as an auxiliary light supplement for underwater photography
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance
- Max beam intensity up to 12,400cd and beam distance up to 223 meters
- High efficient constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 9 hours
- Built-in threads for connecting the scuba diving pointer
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- In accordance with IPX8 and 30 meters submersible
- Impact resistance up to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 133.1mm (5.24")
- Head Diameter: 34mm (1.34")
- Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1”)
- Diameter of the Pointer: 8mm (0.31”)
- Total Length: 300mm (11.81”) (the scuba diving pointer included)
- Weight: 5.05oz (143.1g) excluding batteries
- Scuba Diving Pointer
- Diving Lanyard
- Spare O-Ring
- 1 x 18650 NL1826R