Fenix AOD - M Diffuser Tips are :
The Fenix TK20R V2.0 is a multipurpose tactical flashlight featuring an incredible performance by throwing a maximum of 3000 lumens and a beam distance of up to 475 meters. Quickly and easily operate the light to choose between six lighting modes by using the dual tactical tail switches. It’s durable and rugged with IP68 dustproof and waterproof ratings. The included high-capacity 5000 mAh Li-ion battery can be conveniently charged through the USB Type-C port on the flashlight, making the Fenix TK20R V2.0 flashlight your go-to tool for high-intensity and long-lasting tactical performance.
FAQs about Fenix TK20R V2.0 Flashlight
Q1. What kind of LED is used in TK20R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Three Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of TK20R V2.0?
A: Around 6500K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of TK20R V2.0?
A: Voltage: 3.0 - 4.2V.
Q4. Is TK20R V2.0 rechargeable?
A: Yes, TK20R V2.0 is rechargeable with a hidden USB Type-C port in the light neck.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the TK20R V2.0?
A: Unscrew the light tail, or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation.
Q6. Why does the TK20R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
- Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Q7. Why does the TK20R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
- Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
- The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in TK20R V2.0?
A: It is recommended to use 1 x Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 Li-ion battery. And compatible with Fenix ARB-L21-5000U and Fenix ARB-L21-4000P.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for TK20R V2.0?
A: They are listed below:
ALG-16 Tactical light M-Lok rail clamp
ALG-06 Remote pressure switch M-Lok rail clamp
ALG-00 Rail mount
ALG-18 rail mount
AER-05 Remote pressure switch
AOD-M Diffuser Tip
AOF-M Filter adapter
AOT-M Traffic wand
Q10. What should I do when the TK20R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
- 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
- Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
- Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
Fenix TK20R Specs
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 475 meters maximum beam distance.
- One Luminus SFT70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System (APF).
- Instant activation and strobe with the dual tactical tail switches.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Internal dual-spring structure ensures stable lighting even under severe impact.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length: 153 mm
- Body : 25.4 mm
- Head: 34 mm
- Weight : 204 g / 7.20 oz (including battery)
- spare O ring
- ARB L21 5000 V2.0 Li-ion Battery.
- USB Type C charging cable.
- Fenix AOD - M Diffuser Tip (Bonus)