Measuring at only 4.5 inches in length, RC11 delivers max 1000-lumen output and longest runtime up to 135 hours. As a magnetic charging flashlight, it is equipped with innovative dual-purpose charging cable features magnetic charging port and Micro USB charging port. Compatible with one 18650 Li-ion battery, CR123A Lithium battery is available in exceptional circumstances. Also the flat tail cap offers convenient tail stand capability for using as an upward-facing spotlight.
FAQs about Fenix RC11
1. What is the product positioning of the RC11?
RC11 is the magnetic charging flashlight that uses 18650 Li-ion battery, and also CR123A battery is available. This compact but smart flashlight accompanies well in hiking, camping and adventuring.2. What are the key features and benefits of RC11?
- ) Magnetic suction charging
- ) Dual-purpose charging cable with magnetic charging & Micro USB port
- ) Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- ) One-switch operation, double-click lock function
- ) Compact and handy
3. Can RC11 be rechargeable when CR123A battery is taken? What are the risks?
No, definitely NOT. First, CR123A battery is a non-rechargeable battery. And if charging the RC11 with CR123A battery in it, the charging process will not be intercepted because the charging cable is not able to identify the battery type. So please do take care of the battery usage in case of battery leakage, damage and circuit erosion caused by misusage of battery.4. Can the rechargeable batteries with no protection circuit be taken in RC11? What are the risks?
The RC11 will work normally when rechargeable batteries with no protection circuit are taken. But if these kinds of batteries are charged by the users, the batteries risk combustion and even explosion because of over charging. So the users would better take this: Do NOT use the rechargeable batteries with no protection circuit.5. Is RC11 compatible with two 16340 Li-ion batteries?
The working voltage range of RC11 is 3.0-6.0V. While the voltage of the Fenix 16340 Li-ion battery is 3.7V. So the working voltage of two 16340 Li-ion batteries in series is 7.4V, which exceeds the max working voltage of RC11. As a result, RC11 is NOT compatible with two 16340 Li-ion batteries, let alone charge.6. Is the charging cable available simultaneously in magnetic charging and USB charging?
Yes, only if the electricity current is heavy enough, while the charging time could be prolonged.7. Is the charging cable used as a data connection cable?
No, the cable only applies to devices charging.8. Is the charging cable of RC11 commonly used for RC09 and RC09Ti？
Yes, it is.
|Impact Resistant (1m)
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries can be taken under emergency circumstance
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck, one included 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable Micro USB devices
- One-switch for fast and convenient operation
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when charging or battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 113.5mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 70-gram (excluding battery and charging cable)
- Fenix 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- charging cable
- body clip
- spare o-ring