The S1 Baton is the smallest side switch LED flashlight ever produced by Olight. The S1 Baton features a Cree XM-L2 CW LED that reaches a maximum beam distance of 110 meters and has a maximum output of 500 lumens. The S1 Baton is powered by 1 x CR123A to maintain the compact form factor while still providing optimal performance. The S1 Baton has a low profile side switch that is designed to prevent accidental operation when in a pocket or a bag. The light also features a pocket clip, a lanyard hole, and the signature magnetic tail cap for convenient operation.
Olight S1 Baton - 500 Lumens, by JRESHOW
Olight S1 Baton Specs
||Specifications (Width, Length,Diameter)
||3 output levels
61 mm (Length)x 21mm (Diameter)
||1 x CR123A
|Intensity (3,000 cd)
|Impact Resistant (1.5 m)
- Cree XM-L2 LED. Maximum light output up to 500 lumens.
- 3 standard modes: 8 lumens, 80 lumens and 500 lumens.
- 2 special modes: 0.5 lumen moonlight mode and a 10Hz strobe mode.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Type-III hard anodizing
- PMMA TIR lens with a 90% light transmittance rate
- Low standby current below 10uA
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure, Type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel pocket clip, stainless steel flashlight bezel, stainless steel binder ring
- Operating voltage: 2.5 to 4.2V
- Luminous Intensity: 3000 cd
- Single click --- Turn ON / Turn OFF
- Click and hold --- High brightness, select timer, or activate moon light mode
- Quick double click --- Turbo brightness, or enter setting
- Quick triple click --- strobe mode
- Thumb sized form factor. diameter: 21mm length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 9 minutes
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A (built-in protected board)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
Length: 61 mm
Weight: 1.6 oz (excluding batteries)
Bezel Diameter: 21mm