Nitecore P20i Tactical Flashlight
Nitecore P20i Tactical Flashlight + Nitecore NTR10 tactical clip - on ring
The Nitecore NTR10 Tactical Ring Pro is a tactical accessory to enable an unique and flexible way of carrying or operating a flashlight. It can be mounted on the specially designed slots of the latest Nitecore tactical flashlights according to the size of the user's hand.
The P20i is an i-Generation 21700 Tactical Flashlight designed with the i-generation ultimate revolution. Utilizing a Luminus SST-40-W LED, it has a max output of 1,800 lumens, a max throw of 343m and a peak beam intensity of 29,500cd, ideal for law enforcement, assault operations, self defense, search and patrols.
The P20i is powered by a 21700 i Series Battery and compatible with 2 x CR123/RCR123 batteries. As a patent product developed by NITECORE, the 21700 i Series Battery is a proprietary 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery featuring dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends and a high energy density. Thanks to the groundbreaking technology and techniques, it enables a highly efficient output by minimizing the loss of power due to internal resistance and is compatible with modular extensions of intelligent communications and controlling systems. It offers 50 hours extended runtime on LOW Level (35 Lumens).
The USB-C charging port is available with a reversible plug-in. The charging port cover provides excellent water, dust and impact resistance. The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the P20i according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance. The strike bezel is upgraded with high hardness silicon nitride ceramics, which enable a quick and easy operation for self defense and glass breaking with a smooth surface to prevent accidental scratches on the clothes or the backpack.
The ultimate dual tail switch design includes the Tactical Tail Switch for momentary-on and constant-on illumination and the STROBE READY Mode Button for output adjustment and instantly accessing STROBE. The randomly changing STROBE Mode with randomly changing frequencies can cause stronger dizzying effects due to the inadaptability of the naked eyes.
The P20i is ultra compact and lightweight with a standard tube diameter of 1” (25.4mm) and compatible with NITECORE gun mounts including GM02MH, GM03, GM04 and more. Specially designed for law enforcement, the included compact NTH20 Tactical Holster enables a quick draw of the flashlight with an adjustable stopper on the clip to suit belts of various sizes and compatible with the MOLLE System. It can be used combined with NTR10 Tactical Ring Pro, which can keep a two-handed grip of the firearm while carrying or operating a flashlight, easy for continuous and stable shooting and reloading. Other optional accessories include the TSL10i signal light and F21i fast charging power system. It is all-weather applicable, IP68 rated, 2m submersible and waterproof, and 1m impact resistant.
Nitecore P20i Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|SST-40-W LED||4 output level||IP-68||142.6mm (Length)31.8mm(Head Diameter)x28.5mm(Tail Diameter)||113.5g||1x21700/2xCR123|
Using a 5,000mAh 21700 Li-ion Battery:
|1,800 Lumens||280 Lumens||35 lumens||1,800 lumens|
|2 h 30 min||11 h||50h||---------|
|343 m||118 m||47 m||----------|
|29,500 cd||3,500 cd||550 cd||----------|
|2 m ( Impact Resistance)|
|IP68 , 2m ( Waterproof and Submersible)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019, using 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery (5,000mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
Using 2 x CR123 Batteries:
|1,100 Lumens||280 Lumens||35 lumens||1,100 lumens|
|1 h 15 min||4 h||20 h||---------|
|270 m||118 m||47 m||----------|
|18,200 cd||3,500 cd||550 cd||----------|
|2 m ( Impact Resistance)|
|IP68 , 2m ( Waterproof and Submersible)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standard ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019, using 2 x CR123 lithium batteries (1,700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions.
- Utilizes a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a max output of 1,800 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Max peak beam intensity of 29,500cd and max throw of 343 meters
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 50 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- 3 brightness levels and 1 special mode available
- STROBE READYTM Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode (Patent No.: ZL201320545349.4)
- Strobe Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Nitecore 21700 Li-ion battery included (NL2140i 4,000mAh)
- A power indicator beside the charging port indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No.: ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (+- 0.1V)
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicon nitride ceramics to enable excellent glass breaking performance
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No.: ZL201510534543.6)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Length: 142.6mm (5.61")
- Head Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25”)
- Tube Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Tail Diameter: 28.5mm (1.12”)
- Weight: 113.5 grams (4oz)
- NITECORE 21700 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (NL2150 HPi 5,000mAh)
- CR123 battery magazine
- Tactical Holster NTH20
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com