The upgraded version Fenix HP30R V2.0 is a rechargeable high-performance separate headlamp. The power comes from the two included 21700 rechargeable batteries that allow for extended runtime in an easy-to-recharge case with the unique ability to also charge your other digital devices as a power bank. The 3 unique LED’s can all be used at once to disperse an amazing 3000 lumens that reaches over 270 meters. The versatility of this headlamp begins with the belt-worn battery case that allows for lightweight and comfortable design on the head. The unique ability to utilize both flood and spot levels at once provides you adaptable light. The HP30R V2.0 can be a life-saving tool to search and rescue professionals.
Q1. What kind of LEDs are used in HP30R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: One XHP50 white light LED, two XP-G3 S4 neutral white light LEDs; with a lifespan of 50000 hours. Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of HP30R V2.0?
A: White spotlight: around 5700K, Neutral floodlight: around 4500K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of HP30R V2.0?
A: Voltage: 7.4V.
Q4. Is HP30R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time? (Is C7 waterproof with the USB cap open?)
A: HP30R V2.0 is rechargeable. The charging time is about 4.5 hours.
Note: Keep the USB cap closed to ensure waterproof ability.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the HP30R V2.0?
A: Loosen the battery case or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
Q6. Why does the HP30R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lamp will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
- Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the headlamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low mode is reached. When this happens in Low mode, the lamp blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21-5000 battery.
Q7. Why does the HP30R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Replace or recharge the battery (Ensure the battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The contact point or contact of the battery or headlamp is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact the distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in HP30R V2.0?
A: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery is recommended. Fenix ARB-L18 Series rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used as well (together with an ALF-18 battery holder).
Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the headlamp or the batteries being used.l
Q9. What are the optional accessories for HP30R V2.0?
A: ALG-04 helmet clip.
Q10. What should I do when the HP30R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
- 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
- Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
- Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
Fenix HP30R V2.0 Headlamp
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
Utilizes Cree XP50 White LED and XP-G3 S4 Neutral White LED’s with lifespans of 50,000 hours
||3 output levels||IPX- 66||
||57 g||3V CR123A or 1x AA|
- 3000 lumens maximum output; 120 hours maximum runtime.
- One XHP50 white light LED, 2*XP-G3 S4 neutral white light LEDs; with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Included 2*5000mAh Li-ion batteries.
- Integrated die-casting security and better heat dissipation.
- Rotary switch simultaneously activates spot- and floodlight modes.
- Dual interface for charging and discharging capability.
- Dual wearing way of battery case: can be clipped on the headband or can be belt-worn.
Size : Headlamp size
3.62'' x 2.20'' x 1.73'' / 92 x 56 x 44 mm
Battery case size
4.21'' x 1.97'' x 1.61'' / 107 x 50 x 41 mm
15.41 oz / 437 g (including battery and headband)
- Fenix HP30R V2.0 Headlamp
- 2 x Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery
- USB Type-C charging cable
- 4 x Helmet attachment hooks
- 3 x Cable clips
- Stainless belt clip
- Extension cable
- Spare O-ring
- User manual and Warranty card