The Fenix HP16R is a rechargeable high-performance outdoor headlamp. The spot- and floodlight can be used simultaneously or separately to deliver a max output of 1700 lumens, runtime of 300 hours and a far-reaching beam of 260 meters. The HP16R is a headlamp with a separate battery case, powered by the included Fenix ARB-LP3000 Li-polymer battery pack, or the headlamp can also run on 4 Ni-MH/Alkaline AA batteries. Additionally, the headlamp is rechargeable via the USB Type-C port in the battery case. The HP16R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.
Fenix HP16R Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|Utilizes Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED||6 output levels||IPX-8 underwater 2m||62mm (length) x 47mm (width) x 32mm (height)||216 g including battery and headband||ARB LP3000 Li Polymer battery
- 1700 lumens maximum output (1300 lumens spotlight + 400 lumens floodlight).
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 3000mAh Li-polymer battery pack and compatible with 4 AA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries (charging is prohibited).
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Length (headlamp) : 62 mm
- Width (headlamp): 47 mm
- Height (headlamp) : 32 mm
- Weight (headlamp) : 7.62 oz / 216 g (including battery and headband)
- ARB LP3000 Li-polymer battery
- USB Type C charging cable
- 4 x helment attachment hooks
- 3 x cable clips
- spare o rings
- storage bag
- user manual
- warranty card