The TK35 820-Lumens Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is an intensely bright, waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 1.5 to 170 hours, depending on the output used. This compact and convenient light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Six output levels in two modes can be accessed by the dual button switch in the tail cap, for one-hand use. There are 4 constant light levels from 12 to 820 lumens, and 2 flashing modes--a strobe mode at 820 lumens, and an SOS signal at 109 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK35 can operate on 4x CR123A or 2x 18650 rechargeable batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight that weighs only 9 oz (256 g)!
Fenix TK35 Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|Cree XM-L||4 output levels||IPX-8||164mm (Length)x44mm (Diameter)x52mm (head)||256g||4xCR123A/2x18650|
|ANSI/FSC||General Mode||Flashing Mode|
|Intensity (27739 cd)|
|Impact Resistant (1.2m)|
- Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion)
- Two modes, six brightness levels, and intelligent memory circuit
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5'/2m depth
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch in the tail cap, convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 164mm
- Diameter: 43.64mm
- Head: 51.5mm
- Weight: 256-gram, (excluding batteries)
- User Manual
- 1 x O ring
- Warranty Form
How hard is the LED driven in order to obtain 820 ANSI lumens?
* Yes, it can reach 820 Lumens.
1. The efficiency of reflector is 90% now instead of the original 87%, with 3% increase, it means the new reflector can reflect 90% of the energy produced by LED with its high efficiency Lens.
Heat build-up: is this an issue when running on turbo @ 820 lumens?
* Fenix design the circuit to automatically solve the problem of over heat - the light will automatically adjust its mode to a lower output after running Turbo mode for 30 minutes. The Maximum temperature for battery to bare is 80 degree C.
Why if this light is 820 lumens is the beam intensity 27739cd so much lower than the TK50 with only 255 lumens 3126cd?
* The light intensity has no direct relation with Lumens. It is depends on the size of reflector, the bigger the reflector is, the higher of the light intensity.
Light intensity(Cadelas) = Lumens/Solid Angle
What is material is the flashlight made of?
The whole body is made of Aluminum, and the tail with a very small slide in the very back is made of plastic for waterproofing.
Discount : 20%- $25.40Pay only : $101.59
With a purchase of a charger ( retail price $40.00 and higher) + 2 x 18650 batteries.