Twist the light head to achieve the innovative combination of spotlight for long-distance viewing and floodlight for up-close illumination. With the latest Cree XP-L HI LED, Fenix FD40 features 1000-lumen maximum output and 300-meter maximum beam distance, which only from one 26650 or one 18650 Li-ion battery. This ultra-compact flashlight is tripod mountable and the six output modes including strobe function can cover your lighting demands for photographing, searching and camping. The stainless steel side switch with lock-out function ensures FD40 against accidental activation.
Fenix FD40 Specs
||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)
| Cree XP-L HI LED
||6 output levels
||IPX-8 underwater 2m
||1 x 18650
- Utilizes Cree XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 26650 or 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Six modes of operation: Specifications lab-tested using one Fenix ARB-L4-4800mAh 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens, 2 hr. 25 min.
- High: 570 Lumens, 5 hr. 5 min.
- Mid: 220 Lumens, 14 hr. 40 min.
- Low: 70 Lumens, 49 hr. 45 min.
- Eco: 8 Lumens, 308 hours
- Strobe: 750 Lumens
- Adjustable focus, stainless steel side switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect form improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High efficient lens with total reflective coating
Length:5.1 inches (130mm)
Tube Diameter: 1.3 inches (32mm)
Head: 1.8 inches (45mm)
Weight: 159 grams (5.6 oz.) excluding battery
- 18650 battery holder (NO BATTERY)
- One spare o-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card