Includes Camping Lampshade
Fenix E18R V2.0 Spec
Q1. What kind of LED is used in E18R V2.0? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of E18R V2.0?
A: around 6000K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of E18R V2.0?
A: Voltage: 3.6V.
Q4. Is E18R V2.0 rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: E18R V2.0 can be directly charged. The light comes with a USB Type-C charging port for easy charging, and the charging time is 1 h 20 min.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the E18R V2.0?
A: The user can lock the light using one of the two available methods.
Electronic lock: double click to lock/unlock.
Physical lock: place the pocket clip above the switch.
Q6. Why does the E18R V2.0 downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
1. Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
2. Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output, the flashlight blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Q7. Why does the E18R V2.0 happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
1. Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
2. The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in E18R V2.0?
A: Fenix ARB-L16-700P is recomended. Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries being used.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for E18R V2.0?
A: AOD-S V2.0 Diffuser Tip.
Q10. What should I do when the E18R V2.0 needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
2. 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
3. Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
4. Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors.
- 1200 lumens maximum output and 146 meters maximum beam distance.
- Utilizes Luminus SST40 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included one ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- USB Type-C charging.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or bezel down.
- Simple output selection with the side switch.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Boot-up battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length : 67 mm
- Diameter : 22 mm
- Weight : 1.98 oz
- USB Type C charging cable
- one spare o-ring
- body clip
- User Manual
- Warranty Card