Batteries are not included.
Do not forget the batteries. Take your pick.
NL1826R 2600mAh MICRO-USB Rechargeable Battery
The brand new GEM series is specially designed for identification of gemstones. Flashlights of this series are not only beneficial tools for identification of jades, gemstones and antiques but also good helpers of experts, jewelry shopkeepers and antique enthusiasts, featuring a rotary switch that allows infinitely variable brightness adjustment based on your need. Aimed to different kinds of gemstone identification, there are white light and ultraviolet light options in GEM series. For identifying different sizes of gemstones, there are 2 different sizes of flashlights optional.
GEM8: It adopts a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with 500 lumens of white light. The LED is attached to the lens directly to ensure zero light loss. With a small 0.35’’ head, the GEM8 is apt for observing the concave surface of small jewelry like jade beads, diamond rings as well as crystal beads.
- Professional gemstone identification flashlights
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED emits a max output of 500 lumens
- Rotary switch allows infinite variable brightness adjustment
- The LED is attached to lens directly to ensure zero light loss (Patent No.: ZL201620486311.8)
- Design patent No. : ZL20183001830.7
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with a max runtime of 500 hours
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module • Integrated measurement scale
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (2 meters submersible)
- 1m impact resistance
- Tail stand capability
- Head Diameter : 0.35" (9 mm)
- Tube diameter : 0.85" (21.5 mm)
- Length: 5.47" (139 mm)
- Weight: 2.04oz (57.7g)
- Head Diameter: 0.62" (16 mm)
Length: 5.31" (135 mm)
- Weight: 2.34oz ( 66.5 g)
- 2 x spare O-ring