EagTac D25A Clicky RC MKII (cool white led only)
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L2 U4||5 output levels||IPX-8||87mm (L) x 17.7mm(D) x 17mm(W)||24g||1XAA /14500|
|Output (LED lumen)||405||232||16||2|
|Output (ANSI lumen)||286||167||11||2|
1 x AA / 1 x 14500 battery
Operating Voltage Range: 0.8V to 1.7V
(also compatible with 3.7V 14500 li-ion, see below for details)
LED Lumen: 405/232/16/2
ANSI Lumen: 286/167/11/2
Hidden auxiliary outputs : Strobe(Var)/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S.(Fast)/Beacon/Flash(Lo)
Cool White Bin only
- Length: 3.4 inch (8.7cm)
- Body Diameter: 0.65 inch (1.7cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.7 inch (1.77cm)
- Body Weight (excluding batteries): 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
- User’s manual
- O ring
- rigid holster
- 1) Basic- Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
2) Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
3) Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output. * *Toggle "Lower low" output levels - Toggle this setting starting with the head loosen, turn on the light, wait for at least one second, and then repeat tighten and loosen for three times. ** Toggle mode memory - remembers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, wait for at least one second, and repeat loose and tight for three times.