This D25 Tactical series offers more responsive and quicker control compared to the D25 Clicky series. It features tactical forward clicky switch and four brightness levels by simply turning the head. D25A2 Tactical also gets a bigger reflector head for more beam distance compared to the Clicky series.
EagleTac D25A2 Spec
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L2 U3 Cool White||4 output levels||IPX-8||157 mm (L)x20 mm (Body Diameter)x22.5 mm)(Head Diameter)||72 grams||2 x AA|
|Mode 1||Mode 2||Mode 3||Mode 4|
|Output Led lumen:||470-363||178||29||4|
|Output ANSI FL-1 lumen:||330-258||126||21||3|
|Runtime 2 x AA: (hours)||1.5||4.5||25||100+ hours|
- LED: Cool White - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
- Max output: LED lumen: 470, ANSI FL-1 lumen: 330
- Reflector: Very light textured aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Beam distance: 125 yards / 114 meters
Four brightness levels
- Led lumen: 470-363/178/29/4
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 330-258/126/21/3
Runtime (Regular mode)
- 1.5/4.5/25/100+ hours(2 x AA)
- Energy saving feature reduce the maximum output current from 100% to 75% after 200 seconds at turbo output.
- Head Diameter: 0.9 inches (22.5 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inches (20 mm)
- Length: 6.2 inches (157 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (72 grams), Product weight exclude battery
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Heavy duty nylon holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
All EagleTac flashlights are designed to use “button-top” battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only EagleTac li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards.
NiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries.