$56.99 CADCAD USD Please notify us if you want to pay in USD. We will email you a separate Paypal invoice in USD.
Input: 100-240V(AC), 50/60Hz, 600mA(Max)
Output: 4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA x 4/1000mA x 4
Size: 145 x 104 x 39.5 (Length x Width x Height)
Operating Temperature: 5%(0℃)-90%(40℃)
(full load in normal working conditions)
Compliant Standards: TUV GS FCC CE C-TICK CB ROHS
How to charge cells
. Plug the power cable into a standard AC outlet or plug the car adapter into the cigarette lighter in your vehicle. The charger automatically check the battery.
2. If the charger stand for 30s without inserting batteries or pressing the switch button. It will start the energy saving function as brightness of LCD screen decreased
3. Reverse insert battery or wrong operation will lead the LCD screen display "Err". A4 charger automatically identified Li-ion/ni-MH/Ni-CD battery, LiFePO4 battery could be selected manually. Default current is 500mA, 1000mA is available if needed.
4. Button A/B/C/D corresponding to the separate charging slot.
Short press 1S: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA .
Long press 5S: select charging mode between Li-ion and LiFePO4 .
5. For safety, A4 will automatically stops charging when reach 12 hours. Remove batteries and unplug the power when charging done.
1. For your protection and that of the cells being charged use the A4 only as instructed.
2. Disconnect the power supply when charging is completed.
3. Do not attempt to charge with AC and car power sources at the same time.
4. Do not attempt to dismantle modify A4 or use it for other purposes.
5. As an electrical appliance keep the charger out of reach of children.
This unique sized battery is commonly found in high powered smaller LED flashlights and even some high performance electronics. The 320mAh capacity will keep your high-drain flashlights or devices running smoothly with a consistent 3.7V of power. Rechargeable up to 300 times, you are not only helping the environment by reusing a drained cell, but you are also getting your money's worth! The lithium chemistry allows for a stable power supply and can be stored up to three years. Perfect to stock up on and save for when you need them the most. Features: Unique battery size Stable, long-lasting Li-ion...
Coming Soon - $38.99 CAD
The Acebeam 21700 lithium batteries are all SOLD OUT. Only the ACEBEAM IMR 21700NP 510A BUILT IN MICRO USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY / POWER BANK are available. The Acebeam 21700 Li-ion battery is designed for powering high-drain LED flashlights. This rechargeable IMR battery has an impressive 5100mAh capacity that can be used to power the T36 light for 20 days. The Acebeam 21700 battery features lithium manganese oxide chemistry, which provides incredible stability and power. In fact, this rechargeable cell is able to provide up to 20A of current, thus making it the perfect power source for premium...
Coming Soon - $44.99 CAD
Key Features For High-Drain Devices The Acebeam 26650 Rechargeable High-Drain Li-Ion Battery has a capacity of 5000mAh and an output power of 3.7V. This cell is designed to be used in high-drain devices. In a claim shell packaging. Do not ship to USA. Ship to Canada only.
Overview The Acebeam D20 is an intensely bright and portable underwater scuba diving light. With 2700 lumens of output, it is powerful enough for every underwater task and will bring the ocean to life in a way that you have never experienced before. The smooth reflector directs the beam to easily shine through the dark and murky conditions while still having enough flood to see everything. The D20 is powered by an included Li-ion 21700 battery, but can also be powered by a single 18650 battery. The Acebeam D20 is built for divers that require a flashlight that can operate...