Bonus : Fenix BC05R V2.0 Rear bike light
Fenix BC26R is a professional bicycle light for mountain and road cycling, suitable for high-intensity and long-distance cycling users. The bicycle light emits an impressive output of 1600 lumens and can be seen at an impressive 169 meters. Getting powered by the included 21700/5000mAh battery, and the light is USB Type-C rechargeable. It can be used with a bicycle helmet holder and can be installed on a GoPro standard interface for safer riding. Innovatively designed quick-release mount and full-metal housing for better dissipation allow this versatile light to illuminate your trails confidently.
Q1. What kind of LEDs are used in BC26R? Does Fenix offer to replace LED?
A: A Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Fenix does not provide LED replacement services for the time being, and users are not recommended to replace the LEDs independently, which may affect product performance and cause product damage.
Q2. What is the color temperature of BC26R?
A: Around 6000K.
Q3. What is the working voltage of BC26R?
A: Voltage: 4.2V.
Q4. Is BC26R rechargeable? How long is the charging time?
A: BC26R is rechargeable with a USB Type-C charging port and the included 21700 battery. The charging time is about 4 hours. (The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.)
Note: Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the light head to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
Q5. How to prevent accidentally activate the BC26R?
A: Unscrew the tail cap or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
Q6. Why does the BC26R downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected?
A: There are two reasons:
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
- Low-voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the bicycle light is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, the battery level indicator constantly blinks red to remind you to recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21 series 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Q7. Why does the BC26R happen to flicker?
A: The reasons that may cause the bicycle light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
B: The contact or contact point of the battery or bicycle light is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Q8. What kind of battery can be used in BC26R?
A: Fenix ARB-L21-5000 and Fenix ARB-L21-5000U Li-ion battery are recommended.
Other Li-ion batteries are not recommended. As Higher modes fail to light up due to current and voltage limitation, an unmatched battery may cause the light to fail to work normally.
Q9. What are the optional accessories for BC26R?
A: ALD-08, ALD-10.
Q10. What should I do when the BC26R needs repair?
A: 1. 15-day replacement: Fenix will replace identical or equal products with documented manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase.
- 5-year free repair: Fenix will repair a light free of charge within 5 years (non-detachable light: 2 years, rechargeable battery and other accessories: 1 year) of purchase if problems develop with normal use.
- Lifetime maintenance: If repair is required after 5 years from the date of purchase, Fenix will charge for parts. The total repair fee is dictated by the cost of the replaced materials.
- Warranty certificate: Please keep the warranty card in contacting the authorized distributors for after-sale maintenance, Fenix will provide service support to the distributors
Fenix BC26R Bicycle Light Specs
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|Luminus SST40 LED||5 modes available for different scenarios||IP68||1.14"×4.45"×1.06"||5.4oz (Including battery)||21700/5000 mAh large-capacity battery|
- Rechargeable bicycle light with dual distance beam
- Utilizes 2 CREE XM-L2 U2 LEDs to emit a maximum output of 1800 lumens
- Uses a diffuse reflection board to illuminate the blind spot under foot with short range beam (Patented No.: ZL201220314015.1)
- Onboard OLED display
- Built-in 6800mAh Li-ion battery
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- 3 modes available for different scenarios
- Remote switch provides convenient operation
- 4 brightness levels and 1 special function available
- A maximum beam intensity up to 7750cd and a maximum beam distance up to 176 meters
- High efficient constant circuit with runtime up to 17 hours
- Flood lighting system provides 100°lighting angle
- Optic lens with anti-reflective coating
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with “Precision Digital Optics Technology” for extreme reflector performance
- Die cast unibody full metal housing
- In accordance with IPX7 waterproof
- 1.5m impact resistance
- Size: 109.3mm×48.9mm×40.9mm（4.3”×1.93”×1.61”）
- Weight: 234.5g(battery is included)（8.27oz）
- Remote Switch
- bike handlebar mount
- 2×thick mount pads
- USB cable (2A)