This remote pressure switch is designed for the Acebeam L16 tactical flashlight.
There are three individual switches on the remote pressure switch 'tail': the first activates the strobe; the second gives you access to the functionality that the side switch gives you; the third switch activates the full 2,000 Lumens!
- The coiled cable is made from resilient PU material, 40 cm in length when coiled, 100 cm in length when extended
- The pressure pad cover is made from durable colloidal silica, rated for 100,000 cycles and 3A electric current - the flashlight is activated by pressing just one of the three sensors
- The flashlight side switch works separately and independently to the pressure pad switch
- The tail adaptor connected to the flashlight is made from T6-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish for anti-scratch and anti-abrasive durability
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Total weight - 50 grams including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter
Acebeam L16 flashlight not included. Use for illustration only.