We present the LR30, the new member of the Lantern Series, also the world’s first portable camp lantern with high colour rendering capability, to you today.
The LR30 utilizes 6 high colour rendering ( CRI≥90 ) LEDs. The light profile resembles the nature of sunlight, effectively reducing eye strain while giving a vibrant view. With CRI value higher than 90, the LEDs are able to reveal every detail of a subject, allowing you to see things as they are intended to be seen while in the dark.
Powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, it provides extra-long runtime of 62 hours, eliminating the need to carry extra back-up batteries and frequent recharges. The LR30 is also compatible with two CR123 batteries.
Weighing just 62 grams (battery excluded), it is 40% lighter than similar products by comparison. You can easily hold it in your palm.
Capable for outstanding output of 205 lumens within a 20 metres perimeter, it illuminates everything in your field of vision. 45 lumens of red light protects night vision and is much less sensitive to human eyes, ideal for wildlife observation, astronomy and night photography.
Single button user interface allows easy one handed operation and direct access to 3 brightness levels and 3 special modes. Waterproofing in accordance with IPX6 protects it from rainstorm and water splash. Two attachment options, including the lanyard dangle and the magnetic base cops with a multitude of situations such as power failures and nature disasters.
Market application: Outdoor/Camping
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|·White/red dual light sources||3 output level Brightness||IPX6 (Rated)||
Length: 92 mm / 3.62 in
Head size: 43.5 mm / 1.71 in
|62g||1 x 18650 / 2×CR123|
|FL1 STANDARD||General Mode|
|Runtime (1 x 8650)||*3h30min||8h30min||62h||8h|
|Distance (20 m)|
|Impact Resistant (1.5 m)|
NOTICE: The stated data has been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1, using 1 x Nitecore 18650 battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) or 2 x CR123 batteries (3V, 1700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real-world use due to different battery use or environmental conditions. *The runtime for "High" measured in the chart includes the runtime for when brightness is adjusted from "High" to prevent overheating.
- White/red dual light sources
- Utilizes 6 high performance white LEDs and a red LED
- Dual lighting modes: White illumination (3 adjustable brightness) and red illumination (Includes constant, blinking and SOS)
- Powered by a single 18650 or 2 x CR123 or 2 x RCR123 batteries
- Single switch design offers easy one handed operations
- Takes advantages of highly translucent diffuser, allowing all light source to be well distributed
- Built-in power indicator reports remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- Built-in power indicator doubles as positioning medium
- High efficiency constant current circuit
- Electrical reverse polarity protection
- Magnetic base
- Made from durable PC materials
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX6
- Impact resistant to 1.5 metres
- Length: 92 mm / 3.62 in
- Head size: 43.5 mm / 1.71 in
- Weight: 62 g / 2.19 oz
- Waterproof ring