$69.99 CADCAD USD Please notify us if you want to pay in USD. We will email you a separate Paypal invoice to you in USD.
Dubbed as a defense flashlight, the MH1C is a small EDC flashlight that can also be used for tactical and outdoor activity use. For ultra high intensity lighting, the unit uses a premium CREE XM-L U2 LED that can shine that bright light up to 550 lumens. At this power setting the unit can go on running for a maximum of 30 minutes when used with an RCR123 battery that pushes 3.7V and banks 650mAh. It is also a truly rechargeable LED flashlight because the battery does not need to be taken out to get charged, just plug it into any USB port and that’s it.
|LED||Brightness Level||Waterproof||Specifications (Width, Length, Diameter)||Weight||Battery|
|CREE XM-L U2||2 output levels||IPX-8||109mm (Length)25.4mm (Bezel Diameter)21.5mm (Body Diameter)||63g||1xRCR123|
|ANSI/FSC||General Mode||Flashing Mode|
|Distance (120 m)|
|Intensity (3500 cd)|
|Impact Resistant (1.5 m)|
The MH1C is capable of charging a protected RCR123 Li-ion battery via the included USB cable. Simply install a protected RCR123 Li-ion cell, plugging one end of the USB cable into the flashlight and the other end into a universal USB port / adaptor and the MH1C will take care of the rest.
1. Connect the charging cable to the flashlight and the A/C power adapter to the wall outlet as shown in the adjacent image. Fully charging a depleted RCR123 battery takes approximately 2 hours.
2. Under normal charging conditions, the red indicator light near the charging port will blink twice every second.
3. If a problem is detected during the charging process, the MH1C will stop charging and the red indicator will blink rapidly. This is usually caused by faulty or incorrectly inserted batteries.
4. When charging is complete, the red indicator will illuminate steadily.
The Nitecore MH1C needs to be turned on in order to enter charging mode. You can used Non rechargeable cr123 into the Nitecore MH1C , but please do not charged these batteries. These non rechargeable batteries are not intent to be recharged and it may exploded if you charged them.
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. DOA / defective products can be exchanged for replacement though a local distributor/dealer within the 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products will be repaired free of charge for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. After 18 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
1. The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
2. The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
3. The product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact your national NITECORE® distributor or send an email to email@example.com
Coming Soon - $49.99 CAD $59.99 CAD
Overview Much improved from its predecessor PN20a. The all-new D25AAA model gets redesigned from ground up. It features a better heatsink, more rigid built, higher output, and a better interface....
$52.99 CAD $59.25 CAD
Overview Powered by a single AAA battery, the EO5SS from Fenix is a powerful little flashlight that can go up to 85 lumens and keep that power up for as...
$44.25 CAD $49.25 CAD
Overview Equipped with a high-efficiency circuit to provide longer runtimes, the Fenix E21 is a small LED flashlight that is a great choice for the practical outdoorsman. It is capable...
$79.99 CAD $94.25 CAD
OverviewIf you have military, law enforcement, hunting and heavy duty outdoor use in mind, you better get the RRT-2. In mode 1 you get up to 460 lumens, mode 2...